You’ve probably heard of house clearance and used their services, but did you know you can actually get paid for house clearance?
So, before you know about the way, you might need to know a bit about how house clearance works.
Once you call the house clearance company and tell them what needs to be cleared from your house, they will start moving the items and load them in the truck and depending upon the item either sell them, recycle them or bury them in the landfill.
You will only get paid if they decide to sell the item, and the item is more valuable than their fees.
So, let’s suppose you have a valuable painting or couch or any item which can be resold to the other person, then they will actually pay you back the money they receive from selling the items.
How much do you actually get paid for house clearance?
As We told above, Your payout completely depends on the item they acquire and sell, so there is no fixed payout that can be told but you can estimate the amount by checking things worth reselling and asking their reselling price, and deduct the fees of House clearance company which is usually around 500 pounds or upwards depending upon the area to be cleared.
Everyone loves pets but few can afford them due to their expenses. If you want to have a pet with zero expenses you can have it.
Some points to note
- Try to sell the items worth reselling yourself because the clearance company will pay you less in order to make a hefty profit.
- Ask them to reveal any hidden costs and also decide the fees to be paid for the house by either sending photos of the house to them or having an inspection by a company person of the area of the house.
- Ask for their permits before making any deal with them because if they don’t have a permit and dispose of the waste incorrectly then you can be fined up to 5,000 Pounds or also prison time.
- Beware of inexperienced people in this industry.
- You can also earn from home if you are a smartphone user by narrating audiobooks and by playing games.
- Similarly, there are many other ways of getting paid you need to know.