HSBC is one of the well known international financial institutions worldwide. With over 38 Million customers and around 3800 offices around the world, the HSBC helps the economy to prosper, business to succeed and fulfills people’s hopes and dreams.
More than 200,000 shareholders from around 125 countries and territories hold stock in HSBC holdings.
HSBC has been connecting Americans to global opportunities since 1865 and serves customers in the USA from offices in Miami, New York, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, San Francisco, Washington DC, and Houston.
And In this blog post you will get the HSBC Bank Routing Number.
What to do if you forget your Internet Banking password?
Ans: Click on “Forgotten password?” on the login page, and then in order to verify your identity, answer the security question you created at the time of opening your Personal Internet Banking Account. You’ll also be asked to enter a new security code.
How can you reset your Digital Security Device password?
Ans: To reset your Password launch the HSBC app and select Log On. Then click Help and then select Forgotten your Security Device Passcode. Answer the security questions and follow the instructions to set a new password.
How to deal with Online Identity Fraud?
Ans: As soon as you notice any suspicious activity on your accounts, contact the bank Customer Care at 800.975.4722.
How to register for Personal Internet Banking?
Ans: You can sign up in two ways;
- Signing up from the Personal Internet Banking Page, or
- By downloading the HSBC app and register from there by clicking Log On and then Not registered.
For Immediate Access, register with your Social Security number, an existing HSBC ATM card number along with your ATM PIN.
If you don’t have an HSBC ATM, credit card or debit card, you can register using another HSBC account for identity verification. You will receive a 6-digit code by email or text message for verification purposes.
What if you want to go paperless?
Ans: You can go paperless by viewing, downloading and printing eligible bank statements online by opting e-Statements if you are registered in Personal Internet Banking.
How to make Domestic or International wire transfers?
Ans: Go to ‘’My Banking’ screen, and select the account you want to pay from, and then click on the ‘Move money’ option. Select the appropriate account from ‘My Payees’. If this is the first time you’ve transferred money to that account, select ‘New Payee’ and ensure that you have their Bank details ready. Then follow the instructions on the screen to make a wire transfer.
Below we have provided you the Locations of the nearest bank to you .
HSBC Bank Routing Number
|Bank||Address||State, Zip||Routing Number|
|HSBC BANK USA||ONE HSBC CTR – EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14203||021300640|
|HSBC BANK USA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14220||026004828|
|HSBC BANK USA||2 S BISCAYNE/SU 1960 MIAMI||Florida, 33131||067009390|
|HSBC BANK USA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14203||071002053|
|HSBC BANK USA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New Jersey, 14220||226070128|
|HSBC BANK USA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14220||226070717|
|HSBC BANK USA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14220||226071389|
|HSBC BANK USA – CALIFORNIA||941 CORPORATE CENTER DR. POMONA||California, 91768||122240861|
|HSBC BANK USA NA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14203||021001088|
|HSBC BANK USA NA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14203||022000020|
|HSBC BANK USA NA||EAST PLAZA BUFFALO||New York, 14203||054001709|
|HSBC BANK USA-PHILA||ONE HSBC CENTER BUFFALO||New York, 14203||036002425|
|HSBC BANK USA-PORTLAND||1 HSBC CENTER 14TH FLOOR BUFFALO||New York, 14220||123006389|
|HSBC BANK USA-POUGHKEEPSIE||P.O. BOX 643 BUFFALO||New York, 14240||028001081|
|HSBC BANK USA-SEATTLE||600 UNIVERSITY STREET SUITE 2323 SEATTLE||Washington, 98101||125007098|
Customer Care service Numbers
For contacting the Mortgage Customer Service call 866.435.7085.
For Mortgage, the Telesales call 866.731.4722.
For contacting the HSBC Customer Service call 800.975.4722.
The Customer Service is available on Mon-Fri from 6 AM – 10:30 PM
And Sat-Sun from 8 AM – 8 PM ET.
To contact Lost/Stolen Cards call 800.462.1874, which is available 24×7.
|Online and banking technical support||866.435.7085|
|General Questions||Mon – Fri 6 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.|
HSBC Credit cards
HSBC offers four types of Credit Cards:
- HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card.
Get amazing cash back and bonuses when you transact using this credit card. Paying with HSBC cash rewards Mastercard has many perks such as:
With every purchase get 1.5% unlimited cashback.
10% Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned each year. Get 10% of the total cashback received as an annual bonus every year.
You don’t have to pay an annual fee or any foreign transaction fee.
- HSBC Platinum Mastercard® with Rewards credit card
The HSBC Platinum Mastercard gives you the freedom to choose your rewards the way you want it.
- Get 15,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points, after spending $500 in the first 3 months from the date of the credit card account opening.
- You will have a 0% Introductory APR on purchases using the credit card and balance transfers for the first year of your Credit card usage. (“Introductory Period”).
- Variable APR of 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24%5 will apply after the Introductory Period of 12 months is over.
- Similar to HSBC cash rewards Mastercard, this card also offers no annual charge an international transaction fee.
- HSBC Advance Mastercard® credit card
This card gives you 2X Reward Points on dining and selected entertainment purposes.
- Get 25,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points, after spending $1,500 in the first 3 months from the date
of thecredit card account opening.
- You will have a 0% Introductory APR on purchases using the credit card and balance
transfers forthe first year of your Credit card usage. (“Introductory Period”).
- It offers no annual
charge aninternational transaction fee.
- HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card
With the new HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card, you can spend a bit extra. It offers a long introductory period and fewer fees than many competitors. In a nutshell, it helps you to save money.
- You will have 0% Introductory APR on purchases using the credit card and balance transfers for 18 months of your Credit card usage from the date of credit card account opening. (“Introductory Period”).
- This card offers you a Late Fee Waiver and gives a benefit of No Penalty APR.
- A competitive variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24%1 will apply after the Introductory has expired.
- HSBC Premier World Mastercard® credit card
This card allows you to travel in luxury with the great introductory offer, premium travel benefits, and several other rewards.
- Get 35,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points ($400 worth of Air Travel), after spending $3000 in the first 3 months from the date of the credit card account opening.
- Get 2X Reward Points on travel, 1X Reward Points on all other purchases and $50 annual credits on using Uber and Lyft.
- $1 Million Travel Accident insurance.
HSBC is considered as one of the premier banks in the market. Along with its amazing features like high rates low fees and many more is really worthy of your trust. Customer support is also very helpful and efficient.